Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

First off, congrats to the Colts and especially Peyton Manning on the win. Manning finally proved that he is worth something in a big game two weeks ago, and this game, he did what he had to. HE DIDN'T FUCK UP. You know who did?? Rex Grossman, that's who. As he does at least 33% of the time, poor Rex fucked up. 20/28 passing isn't bad at all, but those two picks that floated in the air forever sure were. As for running the offense, Rex did better throwing picks then moving the ball downfield.

As for the weather, balmy Miami turned into a shitstorm of driving rain. I think that's why Rex played so poorly, because of the weather. No, not at all, he is a young QB - and currently a bad one at that. Do I think he'll get better? Sure, why the hell not? Oops, I forgot, he is a former Gator, he's fucked. Shane Matthews, Danny Wuerffel, and the bachelor, to name a few. No chance in hell for Rex.

Side note - what the fuck kind of name is Rex anyhows?

Enough on poor Rex, the Colts won, the Bears lost, I was wasted and had a great time. I don't care about the fucking commercials or some gay halftime show so I am not saying shit about those things. The only thing that mattered was the game, and the Colts proved that Rex Grossman isn't worth shit. Good job, Indy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IIII OOOONNNNLLLLYYYYY WWWWAAAAANNNNTTTT TTTTOOOO SSSSEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU UUUUNNNNDDDDEEEERRRRNNNNNEEEEAAAAATTTTHHHH TTTTHHHHEEEE PPPPUUURRRRPPPPLLLLEEEE RRRRAAAAIIIINNNN!!!!!

.....in the pooring rain. badass. seriously, that was sweet....