Monday, February 12, 2007

Back To College

So, I went back to college on Saturday night. It was my fraternity's bids night, where the new members get an invitation to join the frat (start pledging). Basically, you start drinking very early and continue till well past the bars close. I quickly realized that my body doesn't handle drinking for 12 + hours straight as well as it used to.

I did end up remembering all the events of the night, which was a major surprise. I woke up with such a pounding headache, like someone was tightening a fucking clamp around my head. Then I realized that I had a nice, short, 5+ hour drive home (woo hoo!). Figuring it would be best for me not to drive, I enlisted my girlfriend as the driver. This wouldn't have been so bad if my car was an automatic, but, alas, I have a stick shift.

It wasn't so bad 'cause most the whole trip was highway. I was in the state where I wasn't sure if I was gonna boot, pass the fuck out, or just die on the spot. I made it through the trip, and took a nice 3 hour nap, then woke up for a few hours, then slept the next 12.

Highlights of the weekend:

Seeing everyone who is still at school, super seniors, underclassmen, friends who also came back for the night.

Watching my friend Sarah receive what nearly amounted to an atomic wedgie.

Witnessing a kid puke eight straight full blown hurls - that was pretty fucking awesome.

Yeah, I'm sure that a lot of other great shit happened - so I guess I really didn't end up remembering the entire night - I thought I was good for it. I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like a cool guy, maybe we could go out sometime. But what's with the irregular blogging? There have been a lot of shitstorms lately and i'd like to hear your opinion. By the way, you should think about what you want for dinner and get it out of the freezer. ahaha :)

tMac_duB said...

yo douchebag,
5 posts in a week and then you run out of steam. wtf